CODE OF CONDUCT FOR NOBILIAN
A boy/girl, who studies at De Nobili, assumes the obligation to conduct himself /herself at all times in accordance with highest standard of discipline, aiming at quality and excellence in education and character.
A Nobilian shall always keep in mind that the school is judged by his / her conduct.
The following code of conduct is, therefore, laid down for the guidance of the Nobilian.
- Shall respect and practise the rules and regulations of the school.
- Shall obey his / her parents, elders and teachers.
- Shall, by precept and example, be truthful.
- Shall be courteous, friendly and co-operative with one another in and out of school.
- Shall avoid vulgarity in talk and behaviour.
- Shall be clean and always neatly dressed in school uniform.
- Shall understand the value of time.
- Shall have faith in God, and lend a helping hand to the poorest of the poor and the lowliest of the lowly.